Saturday, April 3, 2010

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go............

"My bags are packed and I'm ready to go, the taxis waiting, he's blown his horn....."

Is that not how the song goes, well here I am on the eve of another Grand Tour of South Africa. In the morning I will leave Cape Town and head north to Johannesburg (flying of course!) There I pick up my car and negotiate the roads from OR Tambo Airport (thats the new name for the Johannesburg International Airport, used to be known as Jan Smuts) to Rivonia where I will stay for 1 night only! (Phew). There I will meet up with my international travelers and the next morning we head out for a long drive, 14 days worth, to arrive in Cape Town on the 18th having seen, tasted, smelt and experienced a very good portion of the country.

The one thing that I did not reckon on was the fact that my camera bag is so heavy, all 10.5 kg and SAA will only allow 7!!!!!!

The answer lies in tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment